Wednesday, September 7, 2011

3L Year is Finally Here!!!!

So far . . . my 3L year has been amazing!!!!  SOOOO amazing in fact, that when it came time to do this blog post, I realized that I have not stopped to take any pictures! So, accordingly, I apologize for the shortage of photographs in this post!

As Social Chair of the Class of 2012, I feel that it is my duty to make sure that all of my classmates are having fun and that the new students feel welcome!  This has been a great year for that so far!


Sunset on Law School Hill

The 1st Weekend of the Semester was the perfect beginning.  Thursday night was spent at Mutt's, catching up with classmates.  Friday night, the wonderful boys at the Mancastle hosted a Luau!


Drinking Soju, Korean Liquor, with my friend Jake who also studied abroad in South Korea


The day after the Mancastle Madness, I spent a wonderful day in Pittsburgh with my bestie.

This past weekend was epic as well.  Our class officers planned a bar crawl in downtown Morgantown.  We sold over 130 entry wristbands and made a lot of money for our class composite!

It was a great night, but unfortunately the only picture that survived is this one of me and my new soulmate, 1L Katie!  She is one of those great people that you meet and instantly find out that you have 5, 000 things in common with!


This post has reminded me to be more diligent in photographing all of the great things happening so that I can share them with everyone! Will be back with more later!


No comments:

Post a Comment