Thursday, September 8, 2011

the beginning of the end...

this photo is for Lauren--and her love of cat humor :)

I must say, senioritis (or 3L-itis) has hit me hard already. I am over cases and briefs, and so ready for real work. That being said, I love my schedule! I'm in the law school on Tuesdays and Thursdays (and either Monday or Wednesday evening), at the office on Mondays and Fridays and HOME with Joe-bot on Wednesdays.

This year I feel like I am juggling a lot. Libby is in school now. Corey's wedding/party band has more gigs. I am involved in a bible study with Abby and a weekly play-date/catch-up time with Shawna and Chelsy. School stuff fits in there somewhere...

My classes are 50/50. I really like Legislation-I'm excited to write a real piece of legislation and present it to real legislators. I'm also excited to see what clinic looks like-it's a new clinic and we just got word that a case will be coming in. The others are ok-just not all that enthralling, unless the Dodd-Frank act does it for you (it doesn't for me).

I think the weirdest part about this year for me is that it is the LAST year. I have no plans on further schooling. This is the beginning of the end of my life as an academic. I want to enjoy it as much as possible! That's all from me...back to school stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment