Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello 3 L Year!


I am ready for you!

This semester [and year!] is going to fllllllly by, I just know it.

Between classes, time in the clinic, work outs, yoga classes, indoor soccer, a new job [as the official law school blogger! yay!], and squeezing in time for fun with friends and family-
the weeks are already passing by super quickly!

I am super psyched fall is here, which means Pumpkin Season is here too :)


I am looking forward to my last year in law school.

*I am going to be sure to take advantage of this time to have fun with my friends before we all go our separate ways in May.

*I also want to clearly define what I want in my life and career, post-graduation.

*I want to make sure to take time out to Stop and Smell the Sunflowers.


*And I am having fun trying out new styles and reworking my closet and accessories in unexpected ways :)

Hope all is well in your world!
Stay tuned for more updates from the Law Ladies.
We welcome you back!

XO, Jessica from Crafting Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment