Tuesday, September 27, 2011

First Fall.


This Fall marks my first one as a Vegan :)
My Shirt Says:
Vegetarian zombies eat GRAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNSSSS! 
hehehe.


I am oh so excited about this new phase of my life,
and am loving the results!

That being said, I will have to adjust some of my favorite Fall time treats.
Pumpkin spice lattes will be enjoyed with soy milk,
pumpkin pie will have to be in vegan form, and I will of course enjoy my go to Thanksgiving meal- of Tofurky [it's soooo good, I promise! ;) ].

Here are some of my favorite foods, that will be filling my tummy with joy this beautiful autumn season.


Vegan Cupcakes are necessary, of course.

My favorite are from Sticky Fingers, in my home city of DC.


As is Sriracha.
 I put it on EVERYTHING!



If I could sum up my food choices and preferences in one word, it would be 
SPICY! :)


I am OBSESSED with Mexican food! 
This included veggie bowls, with black beans and rice, and tooons of hot sauce.


And LOTS and LOTS of chips and salsa.



Fresh fruit is perfect to snack on.
I've been especially digging mango recently.

And veggies too.


Huge salads are a go- to in my world, no matter what the season.



Oh, and Bloody Marys totally count as a "food", right? ;)

And dirty martinis too!


~*~*~*~*
Here's to a yummy, great food-filled season of Fall!
Hope you enjoy your delicious treats, crisp air, and changing leaves as much as I do :)


XO, Jessica from Crafting Happiness

PS And speaking of food-
 My all-time favorite food is Thai food.
AND our "little college town" of Morgantown, West Virginia now has a restaurant serving it!
I am trying it today!!! SOOO psyched :)

No comments:

Post a Comment