Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Foods

This week's series of posts will center around fall dishes.
We will include dishes that we are dying to try as well as our old faithful fall inspired dishes.

The dish I am dying to try is Roasted Garlic-Potato Soup.



This dish combines one of my favorite food combos {potatoes+garlic} with the comfort of a warm creamy soup perfect for a cool fall evening.

When the evenings start to get cool I start to crave warm comfort foods.
My go-to comfort food is a nice hearty pasta dish.
My favorite is Rachel Ray's Not-sagna Pasta Toss.


This dish is easy to make but is super satisfying.
I switch it up a bit and sometimes add in some pesto or take an additional step and bake the finished product with some extra cheese on top.
{Because, lets face it, sometimes you just need some extra cheese in your life!)

What fall food do you want to try & what is your go-to fall meal?
Let us know! We love feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment