Thursday, February 17, 2011

Appreciation

There are a few things that law school has taught me appreciate immensely.

1. A good glass of wine (or two!)


Before I started law school I would have a glass of wine here or there but now I am a total wine-lover. There is just something so relaxing about having a good glass of wine after a long day of learning. Sometimes I even have two ;)

2. Sleep

This is something that I do not get enough of. It is amazing how tiring learning can be. Before law school started I was typically now rested. Now, I usually feel tired. I know you cannot "catch up" with your sleep, but whenever I get the chance to sleep in or go to a bed earlier than normal, I take it!

3. Friends





Last but most certainly not least, friends. I would have already gone completely insane if I didn't have fun and supportive people around me all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment