Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bows, Lace, and all things girly . . .

that is what constitutes my personal style!!!

My style ICON is none other than
Miss Blair Waldorf:


I love cream and blush colors.  I love lace and ruffles.
And I love love love BOWS!!  
They are my signature item!!!
Almost every day, there is a bow somewhere in my look.

I also learned a lot in my earlier years from the fashion of 
Cher Horowitz:


What I learned from her was:

Wear whatever you want and own it!!!!!!

I hate to hear people say:
"I love that headband, dress, etc. on you, but I could never pull it off!"
You can pull off anything as long as you have confidence in it and ROCK IT!!!!

Here is one example of a girly, feminine outfit that I love:

This cardigan is one of my favorite H&M finds ever!!!  I put it with an ivory cami with lace trim from Charlotte Russe, grey leggings from Target and a fluffy, frilly skirt from TJ Maxx.  The flats are ivory lace with black trim and a black bow from Forever 21.
(I am also wearing one of my favorite bow necklaces ever, but it is hard to see here)


TODAY


All of my jewelry is from Forever 21:














This cardigan, courtesy of H&M, is my favorite color ever.
Also love the color of these tights!
I got this little sundress this past weekend on a late night shopping trip to Target with one of my long-time BFFs!  
I also got these new boots on the same shopping trip.






The back of this sundress is cut in a really fun way!




By some lovely artwork by a beautiful little girl




THIS is how we OWN law school!!!!


Hope you all like our week of fun outfits!!


Love,


Ambria Monique 















1 comment:

  1. LOVE Blair Waldorf! If I lived in a place where her style would be appreciated, I'd totally dress like her.

    ReplyDelete