Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Legalwear Day 2

At the law school you can usually find me in a pair of jeans and a sweater or cardigan. The law school is always cold so the only thing that really changes about my school day outfits are the shoes. Today I opted for some grey heels.


The above photo was taken at the exact moment my Criminal Procedure walked out of our classroom and asked me what I was doing. I smartly replied "taking a picture." HA! She suggested photo-shopping myself into the Class of 1931's composite, I opted to just stick with the above awkward photo.


Me, my cute ensemble, and one of the two large classrooms in our law school.

The Details:



Rosettes on my tank.







{Grey} heels & skinny jeans--one of my favorite combos!



Silver jewelery.



Books--every law student's favorite accessory ;)

What I am wearing:
Baby pink cardigan: Forever21
White rosette tank: Forever21
Grey patent leather skinny belt: Forever21
Jeans: Gap's "Always Skinny" in ankle length
Grey heels: Tahari
Earrings: Silpada
Stackable rings: Silpada
Opal ring: Jewelery Boutique in Guanajuato, Mexico

Happy Tuesday!!
Lauren aka LuxLucy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment