Monday, February 14, 2011

Here's the deal...

Each week, the law ladies are going to post a question and answer in turn (Monday-Friday) and that leaves the weekends to post about the fun goings-on in and out of the law school.

So the first question posed by Ambria:

What is one interesting/unique/weird thing you have learned in law school that is not law related?

I (Cole) get the pleasure of going first.

For me one of the most important things I have learned in law school is that I prefer CRAYONS to HIGHLIGHTERS any day of the week.
When I started law school I was adamantly opposed to highlighting anything in any book ever. I thought all the 2 and 3L's were a bit over-dramatic with their color-coded tabs and notebooks. I was not going to be one of them.

I was naive!!

But I hated the way highlighters made my book look, it was harsh. So I grabbed some of the kiddos crayons and they were PERFECT! It is subtle, there are tons of colors to choose from, and I have tons of them on hand. (Yes I steal my kids crayons for my own personal use). I even put a key in the front of my books so future users will know the method to my madness.

I am nerdy--and ok with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment