Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Clothing Swap Finds!

I have been having a great time, wearing my lovely finds from our first Law Ladies Clothing Swap.
Read more about it here.


Here is the first of my great swap pieces- a cardigan from Chelsy.


Here I am wearing the second of the lovely sweaters I picked up from Chels.
Thanks girl!

I even wore it to a law school luncheon, here:


Today Chelsy wore a necklace from the swap, and Cole has even worn some of the head scarves too!
Maybe they will post some pics of the pieces they picked up-styled their own way :)

The ladies are setting up another dinner party for two weeks from now, and I can tell you I am already counting down to the welcome study break!


XOXO,
Jessica from Crafting Happiness

1 comment:

  1. really nice info ladies must loved that .if you want clothing that relates to ladies of all type you have it easily online on got apparel..

    ladies clothing

    ReplyDelete