Friday, April 8, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

Summertime



View from my Uncle's deck overlooking the Ohio River




Lazy afternoons spent in the pool.

My Cats



Luna, my cat-daughter.
(today is her 4th birthday!)



T.C.

Books
Align Center
My overflowing bookcase.

Cooking...and eating ;)


Enchiladas



Pesto and meat sauce pasta.




Wedge salad.


Asparagus with creamy garlic sauce.

Shoes



Birthday shoes.



Awesome (but ridiculously expensive) summer wedges.



Awesome (but reasonably priced) summer wedges.

My Family



Me and my mom.



My mom and my grandma.



Zach, my 3 year old cousin.


Me and my grandpa.

These are a few of the things that put a smile on my face. Hope you have a great weekend!

Lauren aka LuxLucy

1 comment:

  1. CUTE post! And I am with you on Summertime- why can't it hurry up and get here faster?

    We missed you tonight. Hope you had a great time with Charles and his mom! :)

    ReplyDelete