Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I love my...

continuing cole's shoe-trend--
Sperry's!
I love these babies:)

I "borrowed" these ones from a friend a couple summers ago:
{I never returned them...oops!}

Momma bought me these for Christmas: 
I pretty much wear them every single day, rain or shine.
 And if anyone wants to "lend" me these ones, I'd gladly take you up on the offer.
{who doesn't need cute yellow top-siders??}

I'm also a fan of my brand new- Kindle!
I <3 to read and there is just something so conveniently FUN about this gizmo.

just wish i had a little more time to read it :(
 and for my last favorite of the day, I choose---
my husband :)
ok, I know it's cheesy-- but it's SO TRUE.
When we were dating people would always say, "Oh, just wait till you're married!"
Now they say, "Oh, just wait till you've been married for 5 years!" or "Just wait till you have kids!"
But you know what??
We've had a BLAST.
I am married to my very best friend and to anyone who said I should have waited till I was older or until I finished law school, poo to you.

marriage rocks.


2 comments:

  1. SUCH a cute post.
    And those yellow shoes?
    I want.

    Also, "Poo to you?"
    Seriously under used these days! :)

    XO Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Chelsy, I just got a Kindle for my birthday, I love, love, love it!! Reading seems to go so much faster!!!!

    ReplyDelete