Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm A LOVER.

It's not easy for me to tackle a taxing task such as narrowing down my love interests.
But, for you lovely readers, I will do do my best!


*Coffee-


Do I even need to say anything more?
Just check out this video, for more than ample proof.

*This dog-


[see how he can trick you?
doesn't he look deceptively cute?!]


He bites me.
It hurts.
BAD.
He makes me yell.
Then he looks oh so cute after.
I forgive him.
We cuddle.
Then the cycle repeats.
Times infinity...

*This dude-


He's cute. And smart.
And for some crazy reason he likes me too.
I know- how wild!

*Road Trips with Coffee, This Dog and This Dude-


Again- view the video.


*And, of course- these girls!




Law school would be bland and dull without them.
[Not saying that sometimes it still can't be! ;) ]

XOXO, Jessica from Crafting Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment