Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Favorite Things....Cole's picks

There are a few things that I have found in my life to be somewhat essential...

First, my water bottle. This happens to be a camelbak -- I retired my 10 year old nalgene bottle last year in favor of this sleeker, strawed model. It helps me drink an appropriate amount of water per day, and cuts down on the cost/use of plastic bottles.

Second, TOMS. As usual, I did not discover TOMS, I was not a pioneer when they first came out. But I love them. I am wearing them right now! The pair featured here today should be on my doorstep by early next week. I think they are super fun for spring time!! And they say "Journey is the Destination" which is wonderfully fitting.

Third, my newest obsession/can't live without/enjoy daily... Maple Brown Sugar Life Cereal. I love cereal. Since Corey and I upped our food budget, I have been getting yummy cereal. I used to be obsessed with Quacker Oatmeal Squares, but then I discovered this new Life. YUM! It makes a great breakfast or late night snack.

Fourth, I have this bag that I keep with me at all times that houses a ton of essentials for me. I keep chapstick (Burt's Bees), lip gloss (a couple of clinique colors and a sheer Luscious blue colada), a nail file, hand sanitizer (Bath&Body cucumber melon), lotion (Hempz), travel perfume (clinique Simply).
Finally, I have a long list of what ELSE I couldn't live without--including, but limited to, my family, coffee, Jesus, good music, bourbon, skinny jeans, Colin Firth movies, V-neck T-shirts, books, cute flats....

Can't wait to see what Chelsy's favorite things are--she's up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment