Friday, March 4, 2011

Currently:

I have been sick the past two days, so I am super happy to be up and about again.
It was a good reminder to take time out of each week to relax!
This is a new goal of mine, hold me to it :)

Okay, so here are some cool things that I am currently into.

*Skype dates with this pretty face:




*Looking forward to more sunny, warm weather for many more pretty walks with my little family:

*And excited for warmer weather styles- especially looking forward to pair knee socks with pretty little dress:

*I am super into my Fujifilm instant camera.

*I'm working towards spring break in two weeks,
where I will have a week off to spend some time with the boy and my family in DC, 
and work on some school work too.

*Right now I must admit that I'm addicted to hot yoga:


and sushi:


and thrifting.

*AND I'm reallyreally looking forward to a mini little road trip with my dude this Saturday.

~*~*~*~*
Here's to all of your favorite things, that are "Currently"
making your little world perfect!

XOXO, Jessica from Crafting Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment