Monday, March 7, 2011

Fill in the ____________.

1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is: I'm a fan of {these} and ...these... and !!these!!..oh and these:)  But when I'm writing, I wayyy overuse ---these---

Speaking of  punc.tu!ation... you know this is funny :)
2. Today I am thankful for: having a couple classes cancelled this week, three cheers for extra time to work on my bench memo!

3. My best friend is: my hubby-- cheesy, i know, but true! We have so much fun together :)

<3

4. A quirky thing about me is: I CANNOT sleep in an unmade bed. Just can't happen. I rarely have enough time to make it in the morning before we leave for class, but I always make Jonathan wait while I make it right before we go to bed.


(wouldn't it be nice to have a made bed, and this view??)
 5. This weekend I: am going home to Weirton to celebrate my birthday {a little early!} and to see a friend in her high school musical, can't wait!



Birthday cake is my *favorite* thing about birthdays!

6. Something that worries me is: taking the bar exam-- i know it's a long way off, but it still gives me the eebie jeebies.


7. On my night stand you would find: a lamp, a little wooden box of hidden treasures {ie, random knick knacks}, and chapstick. ALWAYS chapstick.

must have :)

Tomorrow we'll get inside Cole's head :) See you all next week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I FREAK OUT if I can't find my chapstick. I always have at least 4 sticks of it laying around somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get totally freaked out every time I think about the Bar Exam too. Hopefully some of that anxiety will disappear...MAYBE after I actually take it ;)

    ReplyDelete