Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fill in the {blank}

1. The word or phrase I most overuse is:

OMG!

F*ck: I cuss too much. Oops.


2. Today I am thankful for:



Cold medicine. I wouldn't have made it through the day without it. And diet coke, always thankful for diet coke.

3. My best friend is:


My mom. She is the person I can turn to when I feel down knowing that she will always make me feel better. She is always the firstI person I run to when I have a question about anything. She is my most favorite person on the face of this earth. I hope one day that I am able to have an equally as awesome relationship with my children.

4. A quirky thing about me is:
I am REALLY particular about texture when it comes to food. Even if something tastes great, if it feels weird I'm not going to eat it! {examples: Beans, sushi, tofu}

5. This weekend I:
Will be working frantically on my criminal procedure memo.

6. Something that worries me:
My constantly growing to-do list. Law school + real life = a very busy Lauren. I am always thinking about what I should be doing. My favorite feeling EVER is the release of stress I get after completing the last final exam of the semester. Nothing can compare to being worry free after a stressful semester up on law school hill.

7. On my night stand you would find:
A candle and a lamp (I am really into good lighting). Inside of my nightstand you would find chapstick, matches, hair ties, cough drops, and other random items that have made their way into my nightstand over the past few years.

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend and I are reading your blog, and when we came to #4, we debated whether "ex." means "excluding" or "for example". Could you please clarify?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex--I meant it as "for example." Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete