Monday, March 7, 2011

Fill in the ______________


1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is: I think I could just copy and paste Chelsy's answer here. I use ellipses too much and dashes--all the time. Dashes everywhere! Who needs commas and semi-colons. I also say "Oh my gosh" and "Good grief" and "Well..." too often. Do you know how I know this? Because Libby says them all the time.

2. Today I am thankful for: coffee...not much sleep has been had in the Bozic house lately. Well-I'm pretty much always thankful for coffee so I can't blame lack of sleep. Also thankful for my verse of the day today.
The LORD will keep you from all harm -
he will watch over your life;
the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.
-- Psalm 121:7-8

3. My best friend is (friends are): several. Near and far, I am so lucky to have these people in my life. Some were insta-friends, some took longer to establish, but now they are all permanent fixtures in my life without whom I don't know what I would do [husband you are lucky you are on this list considering the next answer]


4. A quirky thing about me is: I cannot sleep unless ALL doors are shut. Open doors give me the heebie jeebies. [side note: I asked husband what was quirky about me and he was awfully quick to list a number of things. 1) I cannot speak without moving some part of my body-noting especially my feet 2) I snort when I laugh 3) I make weird faces in the mirror when I am getting ready in the morning. Thanks husband for all the help ;) He also sweetly said that he thought it was pretty quirky that I fell in love with him, so the above is forgiven]


 5. This weekend I: Am writing a memo-blech. Saturday will be spent sitting at my desk and getting all 15 pages on paper. I don't even want to talk about it...


6. Something that worries me is: My kiddos going to school. Especially Libby. Oh how I worry that kids will be mean to her :( I am really making a frowny face right now.



7. On my night stand you would find: very little. I hate clutter. I have a lamp, a clock and a baby monitor. Before I had kids, I would almost always have a book as well. But little fingers like to tear pages, so I tend to keep the books out of reach.

Tomorrow you get to enjoy Jess's fill in the blanks.
I know I'm excited--never know what that girl is going to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment